We Are Dog Friendly
We love dogs as much as you do, which is why we extend a warm welcome to furry guests. We accept up to 4 dogs in Cyder Barn, Harvest Barn, Hayloft and Mowhay and up to 2 dogs in Courtyard Stables , so the canine members of your family can enjoy the wonderful Cornish coast and countryside too. We even supply a doggy welcome pack including towels, poo-bags and dog treats to make them feel at home.
We take the cleanliness of our cottages seriously, so we have a cleaning charge of £20 per dog to ensure no one finds a muddy paw print. We request that dogs are not allowed onto the beds, and please bring your own throws if they are likely to jump onto the sofa. Dogs must not be left alone in the cottages, there is a boarding kennel a few miles away who will be happy to board your dog for the day if they need a bit of time off.
Please note that as we have our own pets and livestock on the farm, very nervous or reactive dogs may not enjoy a holiday here.
- Dogs welcome all year round
- Private Garden (except Courtyard Stables)
- Walks from the door
- Paddock / Orchard for dogs
- Dog friendly beaches just minutes away
- Coast path and Bude Canal perfect for walks
- Dog friendly pubs locally
- Day kennel just over a mile away
- We are dog owners ourselves