We Are Dog Friendly
We love dogs as much as you do, which is why we extend a warm welcome to furry guests. We accept up to 4 dogs in Cyder Barn, Harvest Barn and Mowhay and up to 2 dogs in Courtyard Stables and Hayloft, so the canine members of your family can enjoy the wonderful Cornish coast and countryside too. We even supply a doggy welcome pack including towels, poo-bags and a few treats to make them feel at home.
We take the cleanliness of our cottages seriously, so we have a cleaning charge of £20 per dog to ensure no one finds a stray dog hair or a muddy paw print. We also request that dogs are not allowed onto furniture or left alone in the cottage. There is a boarding kennel a few miles away who will be happy to board your dog for the day if they need a bit of time off.
- Dogs welcome all year round
- Private Garden (except Courtyard Stables)
- Walks from the door
- Paddock / Orchard for dogs
- Dog friendly beaches just minutes away
- Coast path and Bude Canal perfect for walks
- Dog frendly pubs locally
- Day kennel just over a mile away
- We are dog owners ourselves!